How Africa can curb illicit financial flows to strengthen economies post COVID-19

“Deepening regional integration on the continent through the AfCFTA can build resilient economies post-COVID-19. By 2025, the AfCFTA could boost Africa’s total exports by 29%, intracontinental trade by more than 81% and African exports to the rest of the world by 19%.”

via Mail & Guardian